1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
here at the beach the lowest is about $3.57 and highest is about $3.83

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
CT lowest I've seen is $3.94 and highest I've seen is like $4.09. This is for 87 octane.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Can't tell you the lowest but I can sure tell you the highest, 4.29, which is our lowest here.

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Paid $4.03/gal yesterday in Niagara Falls NY for full serve.
Is $1.245/L now up the road at home. Boo

·
Registered
2,469 Posts
Dang! did you go on the reserve or something?
Its $1.33/L here for the last couple days... which is roughly $5.04/gallon for regular.
Naw haven't been to reserve since i had a job in Brantford in 1997. Was $1.30 at home yesterday, but in Burlington...&*$%&^!%!!!%&*^$1.40
When your dad passes through Hwy 3 at 56, i fill up there sometimes, but was 1.339/L this morning at 1215am %(&^(#$&!^@#~

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
When your dad passes through Hwy 3 at 56, i fill up there sometimes, but was 1.339/L this morning at 1215am %(&^(#$&!^@#~
Oh yeah I know he does like to stop for gas there. Always been his spot! Where do you work?

Its still about $1.33 here, put $100 in the truck today, only got me 75 litres.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
The lowest in the last week was 3.66 and the highest was 4.17. I think it time I start riding my bike places!!!

Welll....

In China the Chinese people Used to ride bicycles

But now, thanks to government and their .75 cents per hour labor/ 10 hours/ 7 days a week, everything is made in China, their economy is stronger than ever, and more people are riding buses, trains, taxis, and their own cars.

I would ride my bike more, or at least ride the bus, but there are no bicycle lanes or side walks or buses to ride.
the town is made to have your own car or walk on the grass beside the road

Its 3.79 for 87 octane right now in my area

·
Registered
238 Posts
Most expensive low-test 87 around here is $3.83 per gallon

A non-ethanol station is around 37 miles away and it's usually 10cents higher for each, but the MPG increase is well worth it, if you already near there :)

·
Registered
613 Posts
in my area gas is $1.35/L, saw it up to $1.37 the other day. Damn you Canadian gas prices.. damn you *shakes fist*

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Most expensive low-test 87 around here is $3.83 per gallon

A non-ethanol station is around 37 miles away and it's usually 10cents higher for each, but the MPG increase is well worth it, if you already near there :)
Must be nice to be able to get real has still

1 - 20 of 23 Posts