Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just wondering how many km's or miles you have gotten after the fuel light comes on. Since its a 50L gas tank I calculated about another 150km before empty. That seems like a lot! Let me know what you guys think :)

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I have gone 30 miles with the light illuminated. Then pumped only 12 gallons of gas. It was almost 12 even. You can't really ask this question without also stating driving styles really. I mean I can stretch a gallon pretty far. I have recorded two 46mpg tanks before. I don't really count them as it's only happened twice in 44k miles. But I have gotten 44 numerous times. But I can also drive it like I stole it and I can get as low as 33mpg. I have the smaller engine and the lighter chassis so that is the reason my numbers might look a little high.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Same here. I have backroads with twists and turns, up and down hills, stop and go, etc. So I can have fun on those backroads and get about 23mpg, or be serious and get29mpg. I havent got any higher, just because I rarly do hwys, and the ground isnt flat long enough, lol.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
i can go 60miles on my empty light. ive driven from LA county to Ventura County on my empty.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.