Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had the time and nice weather today to get a Fujita CAI on Project: MEEP. It sounds great.

Hopefully next weekend I'll get a strut bar and DC Sports exhaust on. Maybe I'll have those Spec-V wheels on pretty soon too.

·
Registered
63 Posts
how far down does the filter go? and how do you get the original filter box out? I can take out everything except the stupid box :question:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Added a strut bar last weekend and the DC exhaust yesterday. The engine room is finished and just have to get the wheels on there this week after work. Project:MEEP should debut 100% next weekend. The DC exhaust is WAY louder than I thought it was going to be. I must be getting too old for this sh#t.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Did you buy the silencer for the DC? I bought the silencer but I havent had time to put on the exhaust yet.

No, I didn't. I may need it. The exhaust is too loud for my tastes for 7hp.

What kind of strut bar is that? It looks real good.

It's a Ultra Racing brace that Micro Image sells. White doesn't go with my car, so I painted it satin black/red to go with the car's NISMO scheme.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.