1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
To bad the back won't work on the sedan :(

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
That is too bad.. Still, I'd like to have the side skirts and the front lip.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
not sure about body work yet but im offering to be the test dummy here for this and ill leave feedback on fitment and paint ive got covered my family owns a body reapir shop and we have some paint in stock im sure will match idroped my new fog lights in i plan on adding this with the grill and aps arched spoiler and see the results i can come up with droppign it on 17s konig forwards and nex coils

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
thats the front lip that I was thinking about getting wrapped in real carbon fiber,,I think it is only held on by double sided tape,,that would be the only drawback

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'm pretty sure that Im gonna get just the front lip and get that done,,and worry about the install later

·
Registered
132 Posts
ok got mine today. I did a quick line up fit. No double sided tape, don't even think you can bolt this guy on.
I'm thinking about going to a body shop to get a price on getting it molded on..
This 300 dollar lip kit is gonna end up being pricey..

G

·
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ok got mine today. I did a quick line up fit. No double sided tape, don't even think you can bolt this guy on.
I'm thinking about going to a body shop to get a price on getting it molded on..
This 300 dollar lip kit is gonna end up being pricey..
amen to that its pain in the rectum for sure buy-in going to do same

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.