Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have a 2016 Nissan versa Note with some water damage, bought it salvage and have no manual. The radio and fuel gauge were working and suddenly lost power. Where is the fuse for the radio? I saw that there is one in the engine compartment, is there a fuse diagram? I do not have a manual. Where is fuze for back turn signals and power windows and fuel gauge? Also, where is the power window and door locks wires and harness located? Is there a diagram for the wire harnesses at the driver side? I believe there are three harnass on driver side floor by the door. The middle one is missing some metal pin connections. Could this be to the back turn signals which do not work? Also my car radio does not have power and seems at the same time my fuel gauge is not working. Is there a fuse or relay that would power both the fuel gauge and radio?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Where is the fuze for the radio? Is there a fuze box diagram for the fuzes behind the fuze box in the engine? Where is fuze for turn signals and power windows and fuel gauge? Also, where is the power window and door locks wires and harness located? Is there a diagram for the wire harnesses at the driver side?
It would be a tremendous help if you let us know the year and model of your vehicle....................

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
I think you own a versa and they keep some of them behind your side view mirrors. So, open your car door up front then pop open the dash just below your side air vent. You should see a slot for a flat blade screw driver near the forward facing most part on each side.

They also hide fuses elsewhere under the dash and under the hood.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts