Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Yes sir. I've always wanted a bigger truck(Dodge Ram, Ford F150) as a second vehicle but not with the gas prices going up. I live up to my forum name...I LOVE MY HR16DE! :smilielol5:

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
^^once in a while i reconsider another diesel vw, but it's just spending money to save money imo. Versa good:biggrinjester:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Pretty happy where I'm at right now, I filled up Wednesday paid 37.44 dollars for 89 octane and 10.519 gallons, drove 180 miles so far and its not 1/2 tank yet, the warm temperatures are helping get 35-36MPG

why gas prices are going up? is the question.
I read on line an oil refinery shutdown somewhere in the middle east or europe is causing a shortage. the demand is down

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
^^once in a while i reconsider another diesel vw, but it's just spending money to save money imo. Versa good:biggrinjester:
I had a dream the other night I pulled into a gas station and I had a VW bettle Diesel, and I accidently added regular fuel then I was wondering how I was going to drain the fuel tank :sleep:

lol

·
Registered
4 Posts
$1.29 / litre here. $4.88 per us gallon, was 1.08 when i moved here 4.08 us gallon.

I don't know why people think buying a new car will save money or the environment. It's best to stick with what you have unless you drive a veyron. Just my 2 cents.

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Filled up today at Costco for $3.85 :D getting 33mpg as of now! Everywhere else the gas is at about $4.00 and up..this is ridiculous!

As Miguel says, I am also DAMN happy I bought a mountain bike. Saves me mucho dinero!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.