Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
81 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys!

I have a meeting tomorrow with a manufacturer regarding the possibility of developing exhaust components for the Versa Note.

Would like to see if there is any interest here on the forums for parts like this. As we all know, there is virtually zero aftermarket support for this chassis. I am trying to change this and willing to help create a market for this truly exceptional little car ;)

Please let me know your thoughts!

Scott

·
Registered
639 Posts
Hey Guys!

I have a meeting tomorrow with a manufacturer regarding the possibility of developing exhaust components for the Versa Note.

Would like to see if there is any interest here on the forums for parts like this. As we all know, there is virtually zero aftermarket support for this chassis. I am trying to change this and willing to help create a market for this truly exceptional little car ;)

Scott

you already know my thoughts on this and im willing to bet that the 2nd gen sedan guys would love to have some exhaust components for their cars as well since they share the same engine. i'm all in if we can start to get things done as far as swapping out major pieces like headers and doing full cat back and such...hell, if NISMO can get 138hp out of this engine with simple things like upping compression and changing out a couple of parts on their end, i'm willing to bet that this engine is capable of much more with the right parts behind it :D

·
Registered
257 Posts
Hey Guys!

Scott
im totally down to help out with anything for our cars!!! :grin

you already know my thoughts on this and im willing to bet that the 2nd gen sedan guys would love to have some exhaust components for their cars as well since they share the same engine. i'm all in if we can start to get things done as far as swapping out major pieces like headers and doing full cat back and such...hell, if NISMO can get 138hp out of this engine with simple things like upping compression and changing out a couple of parts on their end, i'm willing to bet that this engine is capable of much more with the right parts behind it :D
you're right!!! :grin:grin

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Don't forget about the first Gen Versas lol. We don't really have that much either.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Don't forget about the first Gen Versas lol. We don't really have that much either.
RIP MR18DE. I don't think you will see much of anything made for that engine anymore. The only MR engine around now is the MR16. But there is an MR20DD in other countries.

I really want to see the Nismo Note S intake and exhaust parts. Curious how they differ from the regular HR16 bits.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
About this Discussion
5 Replies
6 Participants
JayAGC
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing