Nissan Versa Forums banner

21 - 40 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
how about us then a couple companies websites like versaspeed with bobs permission of course, maybe micro image since those are our main versa parts sites.. plus im sure micro could use a little support also.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I agree. We could incorporate Nissan Versa Forums logo or something that represents the Versa on the pamphlet. Have Versaspeed on there, along with other sponsorships or vendors (with their permission). I can come up with the design on photoshop if you guys would like.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Rob, send me a PM, I may need some of your help designing this NVF pamphlet. There are some templates I can use in photoshop and with someone's permission, I could use their Versa in the background.

Right now, I have it at 8.5 x 5.5 in. It will be a bi fold pamphlet with the forum name at the top, on the inside there will be a FAQ's with the refered by ___________ on the bottom.

·
Registered
452 Posts
phone numbers might be a bad idea if yall are just putting em on peoples cars.. dont wana hear abunch of angry pissed off people calling yalls phones lol

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
We won't have phone numbers on them. We could have like a main e-mail address for the site on the pamphlets for all the staff to access.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
This will be bi fold flyer, dimensions are 8.5 x 5.5. Recommended paper is flyer paper or high quality paper. If you don't have that then you may use printer paper also. Printing in color is optional but you may print in b/w if necessary. After you print it out, fold it in the middle and it's like a booklet.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I appreciate the feedback guys! The flyer will have an ongoing update whenever it's needed. If you guys have questions, comments, ideas, please feel free to PM me.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
flyer looks great.

I think you should use the decal font for the name on the flyer and what is on the other side of the flyer? If we fold it then all people will see is a white paper on thier car?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Thanks!

I want to make the inside part of the pamphlet feature the vendors we have, such as Versaspeed, or Courtesy Parts with logos and their URL website. We could have a list of the staff, or pictures of their Versa's from a car event or show.

Still trying to figure out how we could get the pamphlet to print on both sides of the paper so it's aligned correctly, but that should be easy to do.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
Looks awesome. Can we get a hi-res in pdf format? The printouts of the jpegs are not up to par.

Can't believe you thought to put me on the flyer. That was very nice. Can we make is say post whore instead of contributor? JK

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I have no idea how to get this on PDF, you're gonna have to help me on that.

Need to know what program to download and how to get it on there.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #36
what did you use to create it? In that a program is there a way to exports as pdf or even eps?

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
what did you use to create it? In that a program is there a way to exports as pdf or even eps?
I used Adobe Photoshop CS4. There isn't anything on it to convert into a PDF. I need a program that will help me do exactly that. What do you recommend?

21 - 40 of 65 Posts