Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
927 Posts
just make a downloadable one :p only adobe acrobat writer can change that to pdf or a free pdf writer just google it... i had one before but i forgot the name of it... or there is another way using mirc but thats a secret method unless you tell me to post it hehehe...

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Discussion Starter #43
Awesome job! Now I can free up my sig with my little flyers. I'm loving the initiative and commitment I'm seeing on this forum. You don't really see that on many "other" forums.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
I have yet to give them out, everytime I see a potential Versa at a parking lot, I'm not driving my car. It's very frusterating.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
How exactly does that software work? It would only help people that have access to the internet.

It's good to have 1st priority the internet and secondary as using the brochures.

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
How exactly does that software work? It would only help people that have access to the internet.

It's good to have 1st priority the internet and secondary as using the brochures.
Its so this site can be indexed as #1 or #2 in a google search for "versa forums"

Cause if you search for versa forums. Nico club comes up as #1. Thats why they get so much traffic. I know people usually join the first thing they see.

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Its so this site can be indexed as #1 or #2 in a google search for "versa forums"

Cause if you search for versa forums. Nico club comes up as #1. Thats why they get so much traffic. I know people usually join the first thing they see.
Ah, now I understand. Dave should look into this software. It can only benefit us in the long run.

People don't want to search all over the internet for a small Versa forum community when they see NICO and #1 together.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Check to see if this software contradicts search engine optimisation techniques, buy methods of Black Hat SEO.

Very common and a good way to get us banned from search engines altogether.

Just check I say :)

·
Administrator
5,026 Posts
Check to see if this software contradicts search engine optimisation techniques, buy methods of Black Hat SEO.

Very common and a good way to get us banned from search engines altogether.

Just check I say :)
all major vbulletin forums use the vbseo i doubt its illegal.

·
Registered
867 Posts
the program might not be illegal, but search directories are clamping down on SEO marketing and Black Hat SEO (or Spamdexing)

Just saying to be careful is all......I have a client who went against my advice, paid a ridiculous amount of money to an SEO 'Expert' to get front page Google rankings and is now not listed on any search engines at all.

I am a cautious web developer is all and just like to help people :)

·
Registered
867 Posts
Search Engines work in many ways. They first need to be able to read your code, and sit content. This is normally where 70% of sites fall down as they're incorrectly coded and make it harder for directories to search and index their content.

Then there are SEO techniques to help your rankings with particular search terms. Keywords play an important role here BUT there is a limit on how many you can use (this is where SEO 'experts' come in and exploit clients)

Then there is the hits, traffic and links. The more hits, traffic and links to your site you have, the better off your ranking will be.

Directory ranking and search optimisation done properly is a long and tedious task. Those claiming to make it quick for you are usually in for a quick buck and I really beleive you need to look at the fine print before signing any contracts.

Don't be fooled by 'statistics' etc that you're getting (or should be getting) for free or minimal costs. I have seen it a hundred times and wish with all my heart these 'vultures' would go away, but alas, if there is a quick buck to be made, you can rest assured there will be con artists in their droves.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts

·
Banned
3,417 Posts
Since we created a Facebook page a few months ago, traffic increased two fold and alot more members have been signing up.

41 - 60 of 65 Posts