Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. My daughter just bought a 2007 Versa SL sedan as her first car. She really likes it and, I must admit, I don't mind driving it either. She just mentioned to me today that the light in the gear selector in the center console was out and she can't see when putting the car in gear at night. I managed to get the bulb out without a lot of trouble, but I can't seem to find the part. I have tried a few auto parts stores and looked online, but can't find it. I even went to a few Nissan dealer sites and couldn't even find a parts diagram showing the bulb. Does anyone know where I can get a bulb? Is it a dealer item? Is there even a part #. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
707 Posts
Hey everyone, I am new to the forum. My daughter just bought a 2007 Versa SL sedan as her first car. She really likes it and, I must admit, I don't mind driving it either. She just mentioned to me today that the light in the gear selector in the center console was out and she can't see when putting the car in gear at night. I managed to get the bulb out without a lot of trouble, but I can't seem to find the part. I have tried a few auto parts stores and looked online, but can't find it. I even went to a few Nissan dealer sites and couldn't even find a parts diagram showing the bulb. Does anyone know where I can get a bulb? Is it a dealer item? Is there even a part #. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Most of the threads on the bulb for the selector mention #74 bulb. Not sure if that is the one you need, but check out this web page for more information:

#74 Miniature Bulb Glass Wedge Base,#74 MINIATURE BULB GLASS WEDGE BASE, T1 3/4 WEDGE 14V .1A .7CP, 74, #74, #74 BULB, #74 LAMP, #74 MINIATURE, #74 INDICATOR, EIKO# 40928

·
Super Moderator
1,105 Posts
You can take it to your local auto parts store and they may have something in stock. Those little bulbs I usually buy online and in an led flavor.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts