Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone on here have a glovebox light?If so can you take a pic of it.I want a glove box light and i was going to buy one but i think i would have to run some wires because i have a 2010 versa S model.

·
Registered
501 Posts
A while ago I put my own light in the glove box, but I'd like to know if any users had a factory glove box light in their Versas.
Particularly I'd like to know if there is a plastic housing that pops in the glove box light opening.

Keith, pimperell, PoMan..... does your have it?

·
Registered
752 Posts
A while ago I put my own light in the glove box, but I'd like to know if any users had a factory glove box light in their Versas.
Particularly I'd like to know if there is a plastic housing that pops in the glove box light opening.

Keith, pimperell, PoMan..... does your have it?

My glove box has a light, but only on with parking lights. I also have a hatch light.
All Gen 1 Versas have a place on the top of the glovebox for a light. As mentioned above it only works with the lights on.

Reactions: Ecate

·
Registered
501 Posts
yes, I checked the service manuals for a 2009 and for a 2012 and the 2009 has harness M59 which is the one that powers the glove box light.
Then they stopped including that in the following years.

Do you have a light plastic cover in the glove box or you can directly touch the bulb with you fingers? Because if you feel it with your fingers it looks like the opening is shaped in a way to allow a cover.

·
Registered
752 Posts
yes, I checked the service manuals for a 2009 and for a 2012 and the 2009 has harness M59 which is the one that powers the glove box light.
Then they stopped including that in the following years.

Do you have a light plastic cover in the glove box or you can directly touch the bulb with you fingers? Because if you feel it with your fingers it looks like the opening is shaped in a way to allow a cover.
You can touch the bulb. Same bulb is in the shifter indicator, small and not that bright.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.