1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alloy wheel Tire Automotive tire Wheel Vehicle

Tire Synthetic rubber Automotive tire Auto part Wheel

Land vehicle Vehicle Car Tire Headlamp

Here is test fit results with zero offset wheels it might be possible but i decided not to still posting information for those that may have taught about it

the wheels r xxr002 off my ae86 corolla they r 8inch wide with 3.5inch lip and zero offset tires r 195/50/15 and are stretched onto wheels to better tuck under corolla fenders i know they r not the correct size for the versa also my car is stock hence the hughe fender space lol

as you can see in second picture there is a 1.5-2 inch clearance will wheel fully locked from inner fender well but when car is lower this might need to be taped in alittle to prevent rubbing if it does i think it will clear though using the correct size tires for versa which is 185/65/15 but as can be seen for other pic there is about 35mm of the wheel that sticks out the fender so car will more than likely require flairing the fenders but still its a option and could happen will not be a project for me though however cause i just got the car and i'm trying to keep it DD as possible rite now.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
yea definetly hellaflush exactly what i'm looking for when i do mine zero offset will be more out of the fenders i will message codered see what info i can get from him he def on best looking versa's i've seen

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.