Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Its a 2007 versa hatchback 6 spd I just picked up a couple months ago, and I'm looking for an upgraded intake and exhaust to improve gas mileage and performance, as well as giving it a nice sporty sound. Not too loud, just something that makes it sound like its actually accelerating.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
tbh I'm really more interested in a muffler short term, and full exhaust and intake in the long term

in other words, I want something that sounds good now, that will support a system for more power later

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Anything can be done man. All you have to do is have adapters that go from 2.5 inches to 2 inches and a weld job. Let us know what you end up doing btw.
I just need to know if thats what its designed for. From the way it sounds, its meant to make a larger pipe become smaller, rather than the way I intend to use it. I just dont want it causing problems, this is the first time I'm modifying a car and I dont want to cause any problems

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got the takes a sri installed and its great. Definitely feel the power increase, less choking and sounds beast. I'll probably get a full exhause kit down the road after I get some nice looking wheels. I'm looking at XXR wheels right now.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.