Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We only had the time to enjoy our Tiida for less than a year and am sad to announce that it has been involved in a major car crash and has been written-off as a result :cry:

Here are the last pics of it straight after the accident and it's now gone for ever :(

The other car is a write-off as well.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi,

Yes, far too much damage to the rear end of the car and the chassis are all twisted at the back due to the whole impact being on the rear wheel, so the insurance decided to write it off as the cost of the repair is more than 75% of the insured value of the car.

As this was my wife's Tiida, I gave her the option to get another brand new Tiida but she declined and went to the dark side.....2007 Corolla Ascent is what she got instead.

I was very happy to drive the Tiida, little powerful car for sure, my only gripe about it was the excessive fuel consumption which was around 11.5LT/100kms from the day we got it, which is simply too much for a 1.8LT engine.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Hope everyone is safe. That tiida took that hit like a champ. I gotta say those pics make me feel like I definitely made the right decision. The Versa/Tiida seem very safe.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.