Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, ill get right to it. My passenger rear brake drum is rubbing. When I was playing with the wheels, I noticed that if I have the car jacked up and I try to spin that wheel, its rubbing on something. Its makes a full rotation every time, and always catched at the same spot. Of course I don't know what spot that is, but I do know its the brakes. I took the wheel off and just tried spinning the brake drum, and got the same effect. It catches somewhere.. I'm not pulling to either side when I brake, so that's good, but I can't imagine this will long term have a good effect on the car. I know there's a local mechanic who will check brakes for free, I just have to make an appointment. So if I don't figure it out during my vacation next week, ill do that.

So please help me :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
you probably tried this already but pull parking brake on and off several times.
also google self adjusting brakes for procedure to adjust them without taking the drum offm perhaps

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.