Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This morning an older gentleman was driving a red Versa (looked to be an S model). He was driving beside me and was driving slowly to look at my Versa. Then he passed and drove in front of me and started waving like crazy! haha! First time another Versa owner has ever done that!!!!! :)

·
Registered
430 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
haha, You want a hood deflector? Got mine at the dealership.

I don't see too many V's around here, and when I do they never even notice my V. This was the first time I've gotten a wave, or a bit of excitement from another owner. haha :lol:

Do you own an Aveo, Fit, Yaris & Versa? All 4 currently?

·
Registered
430 Posts
haha, You want a hood deflector? Got mine at the dealership.

I don't see too many V's around here, and when I do they never even notice my V. This was the first time I've gotten a wave, or a bit of excitement from another owner. haha :lol:

Do you own an Aveo, Fit, Yaris & Versa? All 4 currently?
yeah yeah I was thanking about the bug deflector

and no those where sales figured from my model year versa (2007).... versa was amongst the most sold... thus why I keep seeing so many

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
jlhcrawford: That's what a co-worker said. THey thought maybe he liked the HK stuff! haha!

stillhere153: Have you been able to get a hold of a hood deflector? jlhcrawford has one on her Versa and she picked it up in the US.

·
Registered
354 Posts
my work sells the hood deflectors and i think they still have them in stock
i can purchase them for you and you buy off of me for cheaper (i get an employee discount) so then pay for what i payed+shipping

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.