Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
picked up a set of these babies which had a decent set of Kuhmo tires with them!

just have a question for anybody who's also running these, as far as i know they should be a direct swap but i read that i may need a 3 or 5 mm spacer for the front?

·
Registered
30 Posts
picked up a set of these babies which had a decent set of Kuhmo tires with them!

just have a question for anybody who's also running these, as far as i know they should be a direct swap but i read that i may need a 3 or 5 mm spacer for the front?

I don;t mean to hijack the thread, but I am looking at a set of spec v wheels, and would also be interested in the answer to your question.....don;t mind me lurking...lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
They look good man, you painting them or keeping as is?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Not a bad deal, a little high to me but not bad overall. I've been looking at these wheels for myself. I've found them for 300 with almost bald tires, hoping someone will come up with some wheels for about 300 with decent tire thread soon!

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I paid around $375 for mine, with no tires :/ Thats what I get for living in a state with so few people! And btw, I don't run any spacers on mine. The only time I ever get any rubbing is when I have the wheels at full lock and I go over a bump. I have the 04-06 wheels though and those are the 02-03's, so not sure if they are the same offset. Check the inside of a wheel and let me know what you have!

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid around $375 for mine, with no tires :/ Thats what I get for living in a state with so few people! And btw, I don't run any spacers on mine. The only time I ever get any rubbing is when I have the wheels at full lock and I go over a bump. I have the 04-06 wheels though and those are the 02-03's, so not sure if they are the same offset. Check the inside of a wheel and let me know what you have!
i didnt get a chance to look at them today (i havent been home) but i search on google and its apparently a 47 offset

·
Registered
67 Posts
Is it possible for whoever has the Spec-V Wheels already on their Versa to post some pics??
They are some pretty nice looking wheels and I wanted to see what they look like when they are actually on the car.

Thanks

·
Registered
67 Posts
those look pretty sweet! did you paint them grey?? they look like a gunmetal color. i like it

·
Registered
67 Posts
I thought so! Looks good. I was thinking to do mine but I'm not sure yet!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.