Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Thanks I was looking at that one before.
When I look it up at Futureshop it offers a 3.5 screen for 169.99 and a 4.3 inch screen for $229.99
I know I want a 4.3" screen (easier to view). I will keep an eye out for this one when it goes on sale then.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I want a pioneer in dash receiver that does bluetooth, navigation, etc. Having a base model a little gadget like this would really add some features.

I was looking at the old avic-f700bt but the prices are still too high for me.

·
Registered
41 Posts
I actually use the Pioneer in Dash U310. Its pretty cool cause the touch screen is detachable so you can plan a trip inside before putting it in your car. So on top of the GPS I have bluetooth as well as a touch screen interface for my ipod.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I just bought this GPS.
The Magellan 1440

I was looking at the Garmin 255W, however it did not have the newest maps on it. We recently had a small connection built between our big highway-small highway, and it was not on the Garmin, but it was on the Magellan.

Hopefully it is much better than the Tom Tom my dad had.

·
Registered
444 Posts
Have you guys checked your local Craigslist? Could be way cheaper.

·
Banned
3,403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I just bought this GPS.
The Magellan 1440

I was looking at the Garmin 255W, however it did not have the newest maps on it. We recently had a small connection built between our big highway-small highway, and it was not on the Garmin, but it was on the Magellan.

Hopefully it is much better than the Tom Tom my dad had.
You can go online download latest maps for free and update. That's what I did with the Garmin, connect it through USB connection. All the maps are up to date via 2009.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I was told this one has the newest maps on it, and it did come with a USB cable. I haven't actually used it yet. I want to check around a bit and think about this one. I have 30 days to return / exchange it. But most likely I will keep this one. I've read some good reviews about it.

I know with my dad's Tom Tom you had to pay extra to get the newest maps downloaded on to the GPS, so it didn't have the new expressway that was built here within the past couple years.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.