Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone. Just a little FYI. The GReddy Garage Sale is coming up. If you can make it you should go. Versa's showing up at their US headquarters for an event will send a good message. Come out and show your support.

Host: GReddy
Date: Saturday, December 12, 2009
Time: 9:00am - 4:00pm

• Up to 70% off on select products
  • Special SALE Pricing on many popular items
    (even popular items like PRofec, e-manage Ultimate, Turbo Timers and Info TOUCH in limited quantities)
  • One of a kind R&D materials and Display items
  • Hard to find JDM exclusives (from TRUST, Japan)
  • Free Raffle with entry and purchases (Huge Grand Prize !)
  • GReddy Project Cars on Display ( GTR, HRZ, Gen Coupe, more...)
PLUS 2 Bonus days added! - Friday, Dec. 11th & Friday, Dec. 18th for a smaller tent sale... (a great idea for Christmas shopping!)

·
Registered
622 Posts
Oh.. I see. lol

It was only like $250. Don't people generally keep about $100-$300 spare incase something happens.. or am I the only one..? lol

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Oh.. I see. lol

It was only like $250. Don't people generally keep about $100-$300 spare incase something happens.. or am I the only one..? lol
I think your the only one I know of that does that.

I keep Visa on hand at all times, haha! I hate carrying cash around, especially that much. I usually keep a small amount with me, but not that much!

·
Registered
303 Posts
i've always got some cash on hand, or damn close by. never know when you need to buy that thing you've been lookin for and it pops up on craigslist. and you get snaked by the guy that didn't have to go to the atm

1 - 10 of 10 Posts