Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
a couple days ago i wrote Greddy an email seeing if they interested in making products for the versa and this was their reply...

"Thank you for your interest in GReddy Products,
Currently we do not have any items in development for the Versa yet. However we looking to a lot more online owner's clubs to try to provide what the enthusiast want. If you or your members have any good suggestions or have links to borrow test vehicles please let us know.
In our efforts to hit a more grassroots enthusiast market, we are also even considering offer some cooperative forums special short run special edition group buys if the demand is high enough. "

i have no clue what to write back..lol..but if we want more aftermarket support, then i guess we gotta put in work also right?
:hat:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Good job on getting the ball rolling. Make sure to follow through.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
WE should ALL email them. it would look better, ill email them later today. catback and header. where are they located at?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I have the 1.6 so I'm most likely excluded from this. But I would assume the more people to email the better.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I have the 1.6 so I'm most likely excluded from this. But I would assume the more people to email the better.
i don't think so for the exhaust. i mean im pretty sure the cars layout is the same, just a diffrerent engine. i wish i could see what the HR block looks like looks like

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
B-E-A-utiful:driving:
they are loacted in irvine, i could drive there so they can test out some stuff. ill email them

·
Registered
452 Posts
i wouldnt mind seeing a header from greddy i would email em but im being lazy lol tango pretend to drive a little sapphire blue hatch ! and be me ! lmao :lurk5: dude this could be the best deal we get if we can get greddy on board.. maybe we can get some real parts WOO!!! lets see we should make a wish list guys.. lets say
1. header?
2. catback
3.F/I kit preferabbly a turbo ;)
what else does greddy make lol cuz im thinking like short shifters and other stuff and i feel like it may not apply to em as all i know that they make is turbo kits.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
header and a catback for sure. turbo will probably be way later down the road haha, i mean theres not even an official catback out for our versas

·
Registered
91 Posts
If we want GReddy to make us stuff we better have cash ready in case they want deposits.

They make everything. Electronics, gauges, turbos, superchargers, intakes, intercoolers, oil, sparkplugs, catch cans, hoses, radiator/oil caps, body kits, suspensions, lug nuts, shift knobs, bracing systems, and I'm probably forgetting things.

·
Banned
1,206 Posts
i still think you guys are getting way ahead of yourselves, we need to just focus on whats out rite now, instead having new parts that no one is going to buy.... to the truth this is the exact reason no one is in a big hurry to make parts for our cars, plus the economy is still doing bad....

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
the only parts that are out for engine performance is the CAI. not even a full functional catback. im not saying email them to make turbos, but just even a catback that has been tested would be nice

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
damn, i was lookn at that spocom site and was hopping to see Greddy as a sponsor w. a booth and i guess not... :( DC sports is, ill have to ask whats up with the catback and header

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.