Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

sorry it was windy and my camera isn't good sound quality but this is a greddy rs muffler I put on its just a axleback right now I'm fixing to put the rest of the piping on along with the obx header

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks guys and I have a mod list in the description I have dc sports cai withweaponr throttle tuner trust me it sounds a lot better an deeper in person my sound quality is crap on my cam

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
thanks guys and I have a mod list in the description I have dc sports cai withweaponr throttle tuner trust me it sounds a lot better an deeper in person my sound quality is crap on my cam
Haha I can imagine. I played the video with my speakers+subwoofer and it sounded badass. What does the throttle tuner do? tunes the throttle somehow i'm assuming?

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Haha I can imagine. I played the video with my speakers+subwoofer and it sounded badass. What does the throttle tuner do? tunes the throttle somehow i'm assuming?
fixing to post up a rev video and it maybe better. dude the weapon r i throttle controller is boss 140 bucks and you have 3 setting 1 for power (which you can deff tell gains esp when you switch it from economy to power while your punching the gas it sounds like a vtec crossover but better lol) has economy for better fuel efficiency which will get you 2 - 6mpg depends on how you drive and where and ect. and normal mode i recomend getting one they are on weapon r site or ebay

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.