Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there. I'm also a member from the Brazilian "Versa" (called Tiida around here) club. I own a 2009 Versa/Tiida SL.

All I did was darken the wheels a bit. Soon I'll install some 3000k HID to the fog lights.

Curious fact: I'n Brazil, all Versa's after 2009 run on with two fuels: Alcohol (ethanol) and Gasoline. Mine still runs only on Gas, and I find it better that way.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, looking good. Do keep us updated.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Want the seven spoke alloys! How does the Tiida switch between fuels? I assume it's automatically. Welcome!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Oh, that fuel. They have that here for lot of the GM vehicles. I even think I've seen it on the 2012 Versa sedans.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to the forum

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Welcome. Love your headlights, sidemarkers, and wheels. Did you paint your sideskirts? In the US the Versa with regular bumpers has the blackbsideskirts.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 · (Edited)
Welcome. Love your headlights, sidemarkers, and wheels. Did you paint your sideskirts? In the US the Versa with regular bumpers has the blackbsideskirts.
Yes, I painted the sideskirts. But I'm not sure I liked the results, truth be told.

The headlights are the original from Brazil's Versa. Is it different from the ones sold in US or UK?

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Welcome! I'm originally from Bolivia so were kind of old neighbors!

Nice looking V you got there, never seen one with flex fuel..makes yours unique!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.