Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone! Now that I actually have a versa to start posting stuff, it's about time I introduce myself now. I just recently, about 3 hours ago actually, bought an '08 Versa hatch with a "bit" of damage up front. It's the non-cvt, AT, version, but that's alright with me I don't plan to do anything really big with it honestly. I'll probably be doing a walk through of the rebuild, but I just wanted to say hi for now. So, hi, looking forward to meeting you all.

·
Registered
699 Posts
Greetings everyone! Now that I actually have a versa to start posting stuff, it's about time I introduce myself now. I just recently, about 3 hours ago actually, bought an '08 Versa hatch with a "bit" of damage up front. It's the non-cvt, AT, version, but that's alright with me I don't plan to do anything really big with it honestly. I'll probably be doing a walk through of the rebuild, but I just wanted to say hi for now. So, hi, looking forward to meeting you all.
Good luck with your vehicle, and I am sure you will find a lot of useful information on this board.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts