Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all,
First time Nissan owner. We purchased a 2011 Versa 1.8S HB. This car is my commuter car for my 37 hwy mile journey to work each day. you can see it in my profile pic, it is stock (for now) and my kids have named it "Zippy". I have several plans for it over the next 10 years :) It has power windows and locks and even though the car dealer(not a Nissan dealer) did not give me one I think it has keyless entry... course I can not get a straight answer from them or when I called the Nissan hotline. I am sure one day I will find it out.
Main project soon is fog lights and LED interior light.
We are still on the first tank of gas and so far right at 30mpg, we will see when we get to the fill up point. (1/4 left on the tank and 260 miles driven)
Any questions for me?

Have a great day all

Nick

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome. If you could provide me with your VIN I might be able to get the info on the keyless entry. I have a few friends that work at nissan dealers.

·
Registered
302 Posts
Welcome to the forums! Glad to see another Texas memeber

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Zippy... must be manual:D Welcome!

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thank you all for the warm welcome!
I have several plans for it, up first is the fog lights, where I live is the hills of east texas, it gets foggy around here in spring and fall. (the car has connectors).
The next will be a stereo system with bluetooth so I do not have to worry about my phone anymore.
and 08versailles, its a automatic....my kids called it zippy when we first drove up to the house with it and they say it.
I look forward to reading all the forums I can.
Robj80 I sent you a PM with the vin. Thanks for your help for me and the community!

One thing I did not mention about me is I am computer tech by trade but love working with cars as a side...it is a great teaching tool for my kids.

Talk to you all soon,
Nick

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.