Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings everyone,

I am new to this site and I'm looking forward to learning more about the Nissan Versa. I do not own one but I am interested in possibly purchasing one.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
welcome to the site :) :seeya:. they are great cars you would love one, and if you want to know more about them this is deff the place to come and learn more.

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
Welcome!
Have you test driven the Versa yet? If not, it would be a good idea to decide what model you like, and trim level. If you plan to drive the car a lot and for a long time, the SL is a good investment for the extra features you get. Whatever car you get, just make sure you like it :)

·
Banned
455 Posts
welcome to the site!!! have you test driving a versa yet? i agree if you plan on having it for a bit the SL is pretty nice and don't cost too much. lol hahaha can't believe i said that.

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome! lotsa folks wish they ponied up for SL. I agree, love mine w stick. Lots to see and do here! 08v

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Welcome! What about the Versa that caught your eye?

Couple of key points are the 1.6's built dec 10 and later come stock with power windows and locks and there is suppose to be a new generation being released later this year in 2011 which means any older models on the lots will be sold at a nice discount.

·
Registered
330 Posts
Greetings everyone,

I am new to this site and I'm looking forward to learning more about the Nissan Versa. I do not own one but I am interested in possibly purchasing one.
depends on what you are buying the V for. The 1.6 can be modded more enginewise. but the 1.6 can only be a sedan. a modded sedan looks very cool but if you are getting one for commute and versatility, then i think the hatch is the one. when the V came out , later on the sedan and hatch were the same price. remember that resale means auto and power. but for fun get the stripped down one with the stick and mod away and good luck.:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.