Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does any one want to trade the oem grill for the versa speed grill. as long as it isnt cracked i'll take it

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea, i like the versa speed one but i'm gonna make the factory one all mesh and i cant find mine and im assuming it got thrown out

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i have an 09 but it doesnt matter that much im going to be cutting it up when i get it

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Dang, I trade you mine if we weren't couple states apart.

·
Registered
34 Posts
lol, if no one takes your offer by august let me know! My girl wants to spend her b day in atlantic city. even though Md isnt that far from NJ... hmmm...

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i havent check this in a while but someone pm'd me about it right after i posted, about getting their friend to to trade with me, if it doesn't work out i'll update this again

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
its been a month since i've heard from the person that wanted it. so im opening this back up, pm me if you want to do the trade

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if still have it ill trade my 2010 oem grill for it
sorry i havent updated this but i traded in the car this week and i dont have anything off of it. i got the dealer i sold it to, to give me more moeny for it with all the stuff i had on it. i may have a few things in the garage i swaped out and havent sold yet, when i get a chance ill go through it and take pics and post them for sale

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
About this Discussion
14 Replies
7 Participants
JoshG
Nissan Versa Forums
We’re a forum community dedicated to Nissan Versa owners & enthusiasts. Come join the discussion on performance, troubleshooting, accessories, purchasing, maintenance and more!
Full Forum Listing