Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've had my Versa 2 months and I love it! My only issue is I can't read my mileage very well at all. It started with one fuzzy spot on the window. Now it has grown almost in a fungus type way. People get in my car and instantly notice it. It's that bad. When I try to rub it off it looks like it is in the inside of the window. I don't spray anything on it. When I pointed it out to the service person at the dealership he did nothing about it. I am more concerned if anyone else has had the same issue.

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
I heard the plastic cover in the V scratches really easy so I haven't wiped mine since I've owned it. It's so dirty it's not even funny. I can't imagine what your issue is if on the inside. Take it apart and clean it. I enjoy ripping things apart sometimes :).

·
Registered
6,563 Posts
I use a microfiber towel that is a bit damp, to wipe the entire interior. Sometimes I'll add a shine to the dashboard, but wiping with water and a microfiber towel won't (or shouldn't scratch the interior).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
114 Posts
I began noticing the cloudy spots on the cluster plastic even though I keep the car in a garage. Now I began to notice all these scratches all over the surface of the clear plastic.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I have this issue and have tried many many things to remove it. I literally sat down one day with every type of cleaner I could find and tried to remove it. Rubbing alcohol, interior wipes, nail polish remover, soap and water, mr clean magic eraser, and gojo. The only 2 things that worked were gojo and the magic eraser, but both had their downsides. The magic eraser looked like it was spreading everything around (but it got rid of some of it), and the gojo scratched the clear plastic although it also got rid of the stuff.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.