·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is anybody else as excited as I am about this Tuesday?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? lmao

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
I'm a huge fan of GTA but I'm afraid my 5 year old boy will start talking about it at school on how he shoots and kills people on the streets and runs from the police LOL not good at all. we are going to stick with minecraft on xbox and PC and build stuff

it was rated 10/10

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good point lol. You could always play it on the DL lmao.

·
Registered
339 Posts
personally im more excited about diablo III on ps3 since my laptops graphic card blows...

·
Registered
257 Posts
Got it yesterday after work, and wow. Just amazing how they worked on every detail o the game. Can't wait to get home from work in a few hours to play

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
i did a little research reviews and man the graphics and the details and the music they play is awesome!!! Hyper I could play all night exploring LOL

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
So post em up people, this been a car forum I would assume you all have modded some cars in GTAV. Here are the once I have done so far. Many more to come lol.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
So post em up people, this been a car forum I would assume you all have modded some cars in GTAV. Here are the once I have done so far. Many more to come lol.

I want to play this game so bad Hyper but I would have to keep it away from my 5 year old. I have xbox360 with xbox live and a turtlebeach PX21 headset so I don't need to have the TV volume turned on

How did you post a screenshot of the game?
graphics look good.

are you playing on XboX or PS3?

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
wow I read online that online mode is not available? is it true?

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I play on PS3, the shots are actually from ingame. You just take em with your camera in the ingame phone and then you can upload em to rockstar social club. That's why the graphics look so good. As for Online I have heard that they were having issues with it and been working on it round the clock. They keep releasing patches. I personally haven't played online yet. Will just wait til they resolve all the issues. Mean while I've just been playing story mode, lots of things to do and keep me busy while they fix online game anyways lol.

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
last night online me and my buddy's were back-flipping this suv

My buddy desided to lower my corolla for me

Now that's what I call Slammed lmao. Better call Slammed Society lol

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Damn, just tried logging in online last night and no luck. It let me create the character but then the session timed out. Guess I won't be trying it again til at least next month. They should for sure have it fix by then, Hopefully lol.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts