Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi guys and girls
I've been lurking for a while and I thought it was about time I introduce myself to the forum. I don’t actually own a Versa but I have spent some time working with meow_mix on his. What I do drive is a 2002 Mazda Protege5.

Rocking the winter setup

Got to wash clay and wax yesterday! First summer pictures of the season and with current suspension setup :)

Basic mods include:
Lowered on Eibach Prokits
Ractive fireball axle back exhaust
AutoEXE Grill
Painted stock rims

Possible Future Mods Include:
Injen CAI
AutoExe lip with an STI Lip

Anyway thanks for putting up with a non-versa driver here’s a shot of me and jay from this past winter.

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Welcome to nvf cars nice

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Welcome, nice Protege.

·
Registered
643 Posts
i dream of having a p5! mmmm....nice car!

they are just so overpriced for their miles...i can get a decent mazda 3 for the same price, lol!

our other car is a mazda 3 that my husband is currently putting a turbo on and building the motor :)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
welcome gtibbs! hmmmm was that your gti then? niiice

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the welcome guys!

i dream of having a p5! mmmm....nice car!

they are just so overpriced for their miles...i can get a decent mazda 3 for the same price, lol!

our other car is a mazda 3 that my husband is currently putting a turbo on and building the motor :)
Thanks Frenchy! P5s are actually dirt cheap up here but they come fully equipped with rust everywhere! The trick is to find one without too much rust and too many k’s but that’s getting harder and harder to find.

The mazda3 is going to be my next car and I’m not going to lie I’ve been following your build from time to time and I have to admit it’s a bit of a dream of mine to build a track ready car. Alltough the real dream is to have a Speed3.

welcome gtibbs! hmmmm was that your gti then? niiice
I wish I was as fortunate to have one but the board name comes from an old high school nickname that I started using on various car forums, I didn’t realize until I started getting the same question where everyone was coming from haha. I’m committed now so I guess I’ll follow through? Thanks for the welcome!

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Welcome! Good to see another Canadian on here!

Nice P5! Might be the only one I've seen without rust on the rear quarters.

I always wanted one of those, when I was in high school it seemed like all my friends older siblings had them and I always thought they were the coolest!

·
Registered
613 Posts
AH! So you are the friend that Jay brings to the meets! lol next time bring your car down too, the more the merrier :)

And your car looks good!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.