1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Looks good. I plan on getting one but money is tight at the moment.

If Im not mistaken thats a 1.6 engine so it looks like it'll fit my sedan. :46:

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
that is a 1.8 with the cover removed but it should still fit your 1.6.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I ordered one as well, should be here Tuesday. Will post pics of it when it gets here. Was a good price, just keeping fingers crossed that its a good deal.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I ordered one as well, should be here Tuesday. Will post pics of it when it gets here. Was a good price, just keeping fingers crossed that its a good deal.
I messaged the other buyer on eBay before I purchased. He said it was high quality and was legit.

I get mine Monday so ill put a pic up as well.

·
Registered
109 Posts
well then, I guess a select few of us are getting good deals. The guy there told me they were just trying to clearance off some slow moving items. I wonder if that means they won't be making anymore for the Versa?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ordered one yesterday, appears to be a close-out type of deal, MSRP is 171$, he's offering them for 80$, he took 65$ for it. Seems to be 3 left. Figured id give a heads up if anyone in the market for one.

heres a pic from the auction:

heres the link: http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/e...0589950918&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT

i'll see what its like what it comes in :sifone:
Yes!! Please tell us what u think about it?, if its a good buy?, how it handles? Thanks

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just so you guys know if these are holded by the two horizontal screw on each side ? (3 part pieces) they aren't worth anything, it didn't tighten my steering wheel, like the usual strut bar.

Then when I changed to a 1 piece bar, it was night and day. Buy a UltraRacing bar or DC sport for a real change! (I changed for the ultra racing bar, which btw is only 79$ on microimage)

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
got the bar in and then my gf already had bought me the micro image bar so i put that on instead of course ;) & going to add some other braces from them down the road so might as well all be the same.

Clean 4th gen going to pick up the Gtspec from me sometime soon.

the fellow i messaged on eBay had nothing but good things to say about the Gtspec one though.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.