Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I got it earlier this week and finally got it on. One of the bolts was cross threaded from the factory so that made it a lot more fun lol. Here are some pics of it.

Here it is in the wrapping. It was packaged pretty well and came with a few decals and new hardware.

Here is a before pic with the plain old 2010 Engine bay.

Here is the GTspec Strut bar installed.

Ignore all the waterspots, had a lot of rain before install lol.

It was a pain in the blowhole to install, I don't care what anyone says lol.
I don't notice a ton of difference but it looks good and thats what matters to me lol.

Now on to the next mod.....

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lol nah those are the end caps. I just like the look of the flat bar. That and the deal on the price of it was why i bought it.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Ordered it on Ebay. There were only 2 left when I got mine, so doubt there are any left. It came from GTspec though, not a retailer.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have a Gt-Spec also. Great Strut Tower!

I notice a slight difference. Nothing that is going to help me improve the handling of my car. But it feels more together if that makes any sense.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
speedy, is it just me or does it feel like torque transfer is better? When i installed it it felt like my grip improved, like maybe it was equalizing the torque at each wheel. Maybe I'm just crazy though lol.

·
Registered
452 Posts
your not crazy you gota remember its a fwd i noticed i had less wheel hop when i first got mine.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.