Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
why is it that it seems no body here in this forum has not lowered there 2012+ sedan...

except for Psm1 which just states that he used megan racing springs...

no part number or nut'n...

anybody else bought springs for their 2012+ sedan...??

with a part number please

·
Registered
3 Posts
Same here!! i can't find any springs for 2012+ sedan

why is it that it seems no body here in this forum has not lowered there 2012+ sedan...

except for Psm1 which just states that he used megan racing springs...

no part number or nut'n...

anybody else bought springs for their 2012+ sedan...??

with a part number please
same here! i can't find any lowering springs for 2012+ sedan

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Its such a nice riding vehicle its not needed. Hell, I actually added a 1 inch spacer to the rear springs to make it sit slight taller in the back.

Ill likely get the megan kit with adjustable springs and shocks if I want something better. Ill also go to an alloy wheel, but both a bigger and taller tire.

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
If you had coilovers you can adjust them at the gas station before a show to slam it, then raise it back up when its over.

Ive had tanabe nf, df, H&R, and they all sag over time if you use it as a DD and carry a few subs, large sub, 2nd battery, 2-3 amps. :grin

·
Premium Member
1,105 Posts
Most spring manufacturers will make you a one off set for around 600 bucks. Just tell them the specs, weight, etc. THis way you can include weight of a sub setup, rear engine or some other modification that effects weight like putting a v6 or v8 under the hood. I use to know a place in MD that made coil springs to order. If you got like 14 orders they were like 200 a set.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.