Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
638 Posts
With enough money and time.. anything is possible. However, why put a honda engine in a versa? Seeing as it's your first post combined with the screen name and location, I'm calling SPAM!!!

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
Right??? If its THAT slow why did he get one in the first place? He should stick to Hondas and throw the H22 back in a Prelude. That makes more sense. :shrug:

·
Registered
321 Posts
Terrible introduction kid. And Josh has a point, if you think its "slow as f***" why didn't you go for a speed3? Go rice some other car up

·
Registered
215 Posts
Wow, love it when the F bomb is dropped. And I may not have a lot of knowledge about cars, but I know enough that when it says 1.6 or 1.8 it will be a slow car. Want faster? Pay attention to what you are purchasing. And take your "hate" else where.
^^^ This was unacceptable. Again, I apologize. It was a question and you wanted some info/help. Good luck for whatever you do with your V.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Funny how Honda hors come onto the site being stupid. Pretty sure we don't attack their rice boards. BTW I saw a riced out mustang the other day. Honda owners gone viral.
You obviously don't know what rice is.

Right??? If its THAT slow why did he get one in the first place? He should stick to Hondas and throw the H22 back in a Prelude. That makes more sense. :shrug:
I got the engine and the car free sir.

Terrible introduction kid. And Josh has a point, if you think its "slow as f***" why didn't you go for a speed3? Go rice some other car up
Like I said you obviously don't know what rice is.

Wow, love it when the F bomb is dropped. And I may not have a lot of knowledge about cars, but I know enough that when it says 1.6 or 1.8 it will be a slow car. Want faster? Pay attention to what you are purchasing. And take your "hate" else where.
Not hating tbh it is slow 0-60

If the Versa engine is slow, get a faster car. Save yourself the trouble and hassle of engine swaps.
I got the engine and the car free The Versa sl hatchback looks nice thats why im keeping it but with h22a engine on it, it would a be a beast

·
Registered
321 Posts
Alright then do it, let us know how that works out for you

·
Registered
993 Posts
Sell the Honda motor and get a fwd Sr20det. If your gonna fit a new motor might wanna stay Nissan and Sr engines put out nice power, plus turbo kits are everywhere for them if you buy an n/a Sr.

G

·
This question isn't any more asinine than some of the other stuff posted on here, i.e. "should I make my car look girlie or like David Bowie?"

I can agree with that,,,at least someone wants to do som serious modding,,,not sure I would put a honda motor in a versa,,,but what do I know

·
Registered
143 Posts
This question isn't any more asinine than some of the other stuff posted on here, i.e. "should I make my car look girlie or like David Bowie?"
How is that an asinine question? She seriously wants opinions on how to make her Versa look. I don't see anything wrong with that?

And I also don't see the point in the swap being done. But if he is being serious I hope he gets it to work. I think it would be pretty cool.

There's no need to be rude or bring down other members on the forum.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.