Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
i naturally love the 350Z and HATE ford....
i would assume that in a drag race the stang would win. i think the Z handled the course better than the stang even though the time was worse.
I think had the Z had a better experienced driver it could have done better than what it did.

·
Registered
444 Posts
That 350z guy had more excuses than a pregnant nun. They should have picked a better driver.

·
Registered
452 Posts
i gota say one thing you ever notice how females automatically love convertables but when they own them they hate them?

·
Registered
20 Posts
No mustang should beat a jap or european car never. That guy in the Z was a retard. Put me in that Z. The mustang will cry all the way home. True to life.
i agree. mustangs are gay! i hate mustangs to the max. everyone here in hawaii who has mustangs think they all "bad" cause they have a mustang. i was driving on the free way yesterday and this black vert mustang was calling me out and trying to race me. are they really that serious? a 1.8L versa vs. a V6 mustang? geez cmon pick on some one your own size! i would be laughing if a GTR comes next to him and revs him out. hahaha.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.