Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Super Moderator
585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to let you all know, I am no longer going to own the site, I am transferring ownership. I will still be around, but do to lack of time.

I want to thank everyone for all they have done to help the site grow, It is not going to be going away, so dont worry.

Dave

·
Registered
374 Posts
Thank you Dave you started a great forum that every V owner should be on. I am proud and happy to say I belong to this forum and not Nico. I dont have anything aginst them or anything but I just found NVF to be alot easier and alot tighter nit of a group. Hope all is well with you and your futrue. And again thank you so much for this great oppurtunity on NVF and I am pretty sure I am speaking for everyone else when I say that.

Thanks,
Hunter

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
+1
I couldnt have said it better. This is one of the best forums I have ever been a part of, and I have been on a few.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I can honestly say that this is the first forum I have ever been apart of but I can tell you this I did my research and this one stood out over all and I know it couldn't get any better then NVF.

·
Registered
2,364 Posts
Thank you Dave you started a great forum that every V owner should be on. I am proud and happy to say I belong to this forum and not Nico. I dont have anything aginst them or anything but I just found NVF to be alot easier and alot tighter nit of a group. Hope all is well with you and your futrue. And again thank you so much for this great oppurtunity on NVF and I am pretty sure I am speaking for everyone else when I say that.

Thanks,
Hunter
X3

Thank you Dave for creating this awesome Nissan Versa forum site,
It is a great forum to get info about the Versa and help each other with questions and problems that we may have so... I will continue to be an active member the best I can and help any NVF member to the best of my knowledge under the new management.
Kind of Sad that you wn't be the owner but it is great to know the forum will not go away or anything so thanks for not letting that happen.

Thank You Dave, You're the Man!!!

·
Registered
224 Posts
x4
Dave Thank you for starting this forum and all the time that you have put into it. i know that all of us fully appreciate what you have done for the Versa community.

·
Registered
50 Posts
This is a great forum and am glad it's not going to go anywhere. I love this forum and this forum actually made me start to love my Versa even more. anyway Peace to you Dave, you started a great forum and good luck on any of your future ventures.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts