·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
That's right. Tonight my Versa just hit the 100,000 miles :bdaycake:

Okay, time to get TripleA Road Side Assistance :auto:

So what's next for her?
other than her book value going down south...Nothing!!!!! :thumb2:

I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and will keep taking good care of her.
So from here and now on I will play it by the ear. She needs tires and a wheel alignment. Will continue to be easy on her, check the oil, and continue to add more miles. After all, those miles are 75% highway miles. Nothing is going to change. The car I had before the Versa was on its last legs, 5 speed manual but only 4 gears worked, 3rd gear went out, it had lots of electrical problems, and No AC

Funny tonight I received a letter from the Nissan dealer where I bought her
it said
"Two years have come and gone since you drove away in your beautiful 2007 Nissan Versa from..."
Yup, I remember when I drove away with her, I was so freaking HAPPY!!!!!
GOT AC!!! GOT 6 SPEED AND THEY ALL WORK!!!! ENGINE SO QUIET FOR A 1.8!!! INSIDE LOOKS BRAND NEW!!!! GOT REMOTE KEYLESS ENTRY!!!!!!! LOVE THE SEATS!!! THEY'RE SO COMFY!!!! Hyper HAHA

I'm still happy,
We'll see how she does on the next 6 months, would like to pay her off in the next 2 years, I have 3 years left. so that means 3 years of good care, maintenance, and love HEHE :ihih:

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats man. Any plans after you pay it off?
maybe Stereo upgrades!!
Double Din head unit, Better speakers, a couple tweeters, and maybe nice lil Amp, with a Subwoofer.
Can't really do too much because I have a 3 year old boy and he keeps me busy A Lot

he's like Daddy Daddy I wanna play Hyper , and I just feel like
the dead horse
:beatdeadhorse5:
its all good =)

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Congrats on hitting 100ki can't wait to thats when the fun will begin.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
I coach a swim team and I have 85 kids ages 5-15. They certainly keep me busy, and they aren't even mine! Hahaha. I'm about to hit 40,000 and I'm starting to have trouble finding time to do mods. I need at least 2 days off to paint my shifter, but I never get that much time off.. keep it up though!

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
Congrats!!!! 100000mi keep er rollin! Wow that would be crappy to have a 200000mi car not paid for yet imo. Good plan to pay er off!
On my last car, my mechanic said i down shifted into third too much at 100km/h. Third gear never failed, but was starting to resist going into that gear. So i try to keep my six gears working too:thumb2:Congratulations!

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
congrats one the milestone! Looking forward to seeing your 200k post.

I love the things I get in the mail from nissan. It say "our records show your around 45k miles . . ."Then they try and sell me a service or a new car. I laugh because my ODO is creeping up on 90k.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
maybe Stereo upgrades!!
Double Din head unit, Better speakers, a couple tweeters, and maybe nice lil Amp, with a Subwoofer.
Can't really do too much because I have a 3 year old boy and he keeps me busy A Lot

he's like Daddy Daddy I wanna play Hyper , and I just feel like
the dead horse
:beatdeadhorse5:
its all good =)
Sounds good, I'd like to upgrade my audio system too. And I hear you, I dont have any kids but I have a 6-year old niece and 3-year old nephew and I try to spend alot of time with them so they keep me busy.

·
Registered
2,359 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aww but they grow up fast.
yes they do... here he is when he was 2 years old
http://i424.photobucket.com/albums/pp329/rober0620/josh001.jpg

Congrats on hitting 100ki can't wait to thats when the fun will begin.
I hear ya... I just hope she runs good for another 100,000

I coach a swim team and I have 85 kids ages 5-15. They certainly keep me busy, and they aren't even mine! Hahaha. I'm about to hit 40,000 and I'm starting to have trouble finding time to do mods. I need at least 2 days off to paint my shifter, but I never get that much time off.. keep it up though!
kids keep you busy when they're active because they get bored and want to play or do something. I used to have plenty of time to detail the cars I had in the past, but now when I do get some free time I just want to relax or go cycling. I'm not a pro cyclist or anything, I just like to ride my bike and get some fresh air. I do like the V just the way it is as long as its reliable and doesn't give me any trouble.

Congrats!!!! 100000mi keep er rollin! Wow that would be crappy to have a 200000mi car not paid for yet imo. Good plan to pay er off!
On my last car, my mechanic said i down shifted into third too much at 100km/h. Third gear never failed, but was starting to resist going into that gear. So i try to keep my six gears working too:thumb2:Congratulations!
Yes, I want to pay her off. Having a car payment is not bad as long as the car is running good. On my other car, Subaru Legacy, when I tried to put on 3rd gear, it would go in but then popped back to Neutral. Car was paid off so I didn't care. I just went from 2nd to 4th, it did kinda sucked going up hills, but I learned how to deal with it. I only drove the car to work and back, didn't go anywhere on the weekends. then I new how much it was going to cost to replace the tranny, so I started looking at dealerships. came home with a Versa lol

congrats one the milestone! Looking forward to seeing your 200k post.

I love the things I get in the mail from nissan. It say "our records show your around 45k miles . . ."Then they try and sell me a service or a new car. I laugh because my ODO is creeping up on 90k.
OMG! :smilielol5: Yes, I got one of those yesterday lol
it said they have government programs that can get me in to a brand new Nissan or something... there are different factors that are going on right now so at this point I don't want to live above my means and stick to the budget. I just need something that gets the job done, and at the end of the day I have extra cash in the bank.

Sounds good, I'd like to upgrade my audio system too. And I hear you, I dont have any kids but I have a 6-year old niece and 3-year old nephew and I try to spend alot of time with them so they keep me busy.
that's good that you want to spend time with them. it means a lot to them.
the reasonw why I want to upgrade the stereo is because I love music, any kind as long as it has a good beat, but sometimes I like sloooooooooooow beats. depends what mood I'm in

Life is good!!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.