Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So as a gift from my fiancé she's payin for the labor to lower my V! I guess its fair seeing I bought her a new iPhone. V is on the lift now , pics will follow when it's done!

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
sweat deff post them pics up how low is it going

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

i bought the tien s tech springs so im guess 1.5in - 1.7in

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
looks good man

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
thanks...rims should be here this week!

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thanks! once my rims get here ill throw em on and post em up!.....next tint and the SL spoiler, for my birthday my fiancé was thinkin about puttin new speakers through the car and 12" sub in the back.

·
Registered
259 Posts
thanks! once my rims get here ill throw em on and post em up!.....next tint and the SL spoiler, for my birthday my fiancé was thinkin about puttin new speakers through the car and 12" sub in the back.
I was thinking about the spoiler as well. But to much is planned for this summer so I'll probably add that next year. How do you find the handling and comfort on the tein springs?

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
@ Hschlick84, i got your PM thanks!
@ meow_mix450, the ride doesnt really seem different at all to me, which is nice and it feels nice sittin a lil lower. the tint is a definate but the more i look at the V in the lowered pic i kinda like how it sit right now without it...ill have to park next to one with a spoiler to get a better idea.

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
oops sorry about that....i just type a lil too fast sometimes and dont really look back....lesson learned haha

·
Registered
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah window tint. it was a great gift and i plan on keepin her around for a long time....next summer shell have her RN degree...SUGAH MOMMA! hahah

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Looks good bro. Post pics when rims get here.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.