Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
same radio that's in my girls 2012 altima coupe. I like that radio quite a bit. Car's looking good. The interior is growing on my a little bit. What is with the hole in the dash betwenn the airbag and the glove box?

Still wish the jdm or edm interior made it's way over here :(.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Rob: That is a access area to lift the second glove box. The air bag is actually on the top dash area and second glove box is what you see looking straight at it from the passenger side.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
same radio that's in my girls 2012 altima coupe. I like that radio quite a bit. Car's looking good. The interior is growing on my a little bit. What is with the hole in the dash betwenn the airbag and the glove box?

Still wish the jdm or edm interior made it's way over here :(.
Thanks. The hole is for the handle for the upper glove box. Not a large space but will hold a couple of pairs of gloves.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Rob: That is a access area to lift the second glove box. The air bag is actually on the top dash area and second glove box is what you see looking straight at it from the passenger side.
Thanks for the answer :thumbsup: Noticed that after I answered.

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
thanks guys. I thought it might have been for a second storage compartment but was unsure. I've never seen one opened before.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Nice color I hadn't seen a red brick one before except on nissan website but looks like a nice shade of red and as far as the second glove box I found its really handy for napkins and such but the main glove box is just huge...almost feel like I could crawl in there and hide lol as for the radio have to agree it's pretty good for a stock unit although the speakers could use a little bit of an upgrade as they start to distort once you crank it up past a certain point other than that I'm 1800 miles in and still loving it :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts