Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
867 Posts
Not seen them on a Versa/Tiida but I have seen them on other vehicles.

If you like all that wanky stuff then they are really cool! If you're not into it, then you can join my hardcore gang of "anti-BS-blingers"

ROFL

I didn't know they made them for the Versa, we should start a topic of mods and links to cool/bling mods.....

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
lol..i agree it would be fun to see the gauty crap thats out there..i'm not so much into the bling..im just looking for some additional floor lighting without haveing the whole inside of my car lite like a xmas tree!!!...but some lighting would be nice getting out the car in the dark??maybe

thats why i was wondering if anyone has seen them cause if their too much i was gonna pass..

thanks for replying

·
Registered
867 Posts
tis okay, not bagging you mate ;)

Yeah they do provide a fair bit of light, but not over the top (if they are the same as the rest of them on the market) but enough to make it clear where the door sills are.

.....by the way, welcome to the forums mate :)

·
Registered
444 Posts
If your looking for more floor light, why not go for the OEM lights that go in the footwells?

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
I wish the illuminated kick plates said Versa instead.
they had some on ebay, i got them and they were very cheaply made and scratched way too easily. i never put them on, it was bad haha

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.