Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I'm a window washer fluid fiend. I use it like it's going out of style. The last couple of times I've tried to use it, I'd hear the pump go but nothing would come out. I knew I had fluid as the front window washer works. Today I decided I'd had enough and felt the need to figure out what was wrong. I ran the rear one and I saw water. But it wasn't on the outside. The water came out of the panel right behind where the sprayer is located on the outside of the car. Now, I don't know if the sprayer on the outside is clogged and now it's all gone to hell, but I really want to make sure the tubing on the inside of the hatchback door is good to go. Does anyone have any tips for taking the paneling off the rear door? Do I just have at it with a flat head? Thanks!

·
Registered
166 Posts
I haven't taken mine all the way off but I think it's just like any other panel in the car. You'll probably need to remove a few screws and the little plastic (retainer clips) things that pop into the hatch holes, as well as any light wiring and plugs.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts