Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 20 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
567 Posts
I LOVE the espresso color!!!
Here's my hatchie... I don't really have many plans for now (maybe upgraded back speakers). We'll see how that goes as the summer goes on. The poor thing needs a WASH this weekend so I can post up some updated pictures.

·
Registered
643 Posts
I agree, and I love the color. :thumbsup:

Remove that license plate braket. :biggrin5:
that second pic was when we still had temp tags on the car, so no front plate, but ohio requires you to have a front plate...it sucks :(

downsides to the espresso color:
1. they don't make touch up paint...you have to buy a big container of it that they mix up special :(
2. without tinted windows, it sucks up all the heat from the sun and cooks the inside of the car and our a/c isn't very strong, so it just gets slightly cool in the car

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Ya we have a front plate here in ontario. I used to hate it but I've learned to deal with it.

My lower bumper has so many tiny chips. I think when I go buy an oil filter from the dealer that I will get a bottle of touch up paint. My brothers SER is the exact same shade of red so he can use it too.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
that second pic was when we still had temp tags on the car, so no front plate, but ohio requires you to have a front plate...it sucks :(

downsides to the espresso color:
1. they don't make touch up paint...you have to buy a big container of it that they mix up special :(
2. without tinted windows, it sucks up all the heat from the sun and cooks the inside of the car and our a/c isn't very strong, so it just gets slightly cool in the car
NO FRONT TAGS!!! One thing I love about NC. Its so great!! Sucks no touch up paint, and I agree with number 2. Thank god for remote starters. It dosent slove the problem, but sure does help!! I will say that after 1yr, and replacing the in cabin filter, its not as bad as I remember it being last yr. But I sure do love the expresso black..... But ill stick with super black.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I am going to replace my in cabin filter soon. I plan to go buy it tonight at a parts store. And some paint to paint my engine cover.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
It's recommended every year or 20k. I did the engine filter last summer but I have yet to change the in cabin one and I have 33k and am at over 2 years with the car. My dealership charges $75 for the in cabin filter change so I'm just going to buy the filter at Canadian Tire and change it myself. There is a how to video on the nissanversatech site.

1 - 20 of 178 Posts