Nissan Versa Forums banner

41 - 60 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
agreed!! Ive put more wax on the front bumper than anything, and it still sucks!!!
lol same. especially before the bug season hits here. but oh well, its not THAT bad. but its not the greatest. id hate to see how they look on the average persons versa who doesn't keep it up as much. yikes.

·
Registered
1,209 Posts
lol same. especially before the bug season hits here. but oh well, its not THAT bad. but its not the greatest. id hate to see how they look on the average persons versa who doesn't keep it up as much. yikes.
Oh yeah, dude. My parents have a black versa hatchback. I clean it when I can. Which is like 1 wash evey 2 months. Its a chore to scrub the bugs off. I hate do n there car. Next time I go on vacation, i am do n a good scrub/wash and putt n some tech wax 2.0 on that car. Its ridiculous!!!

·
Registered
354 Posts
I see some Versa's some days that just make me cringe.

A lot of people tend to not care AT ALL about the vehicle they are driving. It is not just Versa owners but a lot of other car drivers out there. The cars are full of scratches, dings, dents, and cuts ... I just don't understand though how people can be paying for a car and not care about it ... I guess to them, money comes way too easily, lol.

Sadly, that pretty much sums up the majority of people that live in Louisiana.....besides my boyfriend, me, and his family, we don't know anyone down here who actually takes care of their vehicles (both expensive and cheap) OR their other investments. Its really sad to see everything, whether it's new or not, look like it has been abused and just forgotten about.

I guess people don't understand how to take care of anything, the value of a dollar is non-existent....?

Not trying to be unfair or biased towards anyone, just the way it seems because not many people ever repair, or even service their vehicles here.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I see some Versa's some days that just make me cringe.

A lot of people tend to not care AT ALL about the vehicle they are driving. It is not just Versa owners but a lot of other car drivers out there. The cars are full of scratches, dings, dents, and cuts ... I just don't understand though how people can be paying for a car and not care about it ... I guess to them, money comes way too easily, lol.
yeah, the majority are this way. i travel a lot to a lot of different clients & i usually can't go a day without people asking me "did you get a new car?", "your car is nice" etc etc. I just keep it CLEAN, i've had the thing over 3 years its by no means NEW lol.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Sadly, that pretty much sums up the majority of people that live in Louisiana.....besides my boyfriend, me, and his family, we don't know anyone down here who actually takes care of their vehicles (both expensive and cheap) OR their other investments. Its really sad to see everything, whether it's new or not, look like it has been abused and just forgotten about.

I guess people don't understand how to take care of anything, the value of a dollar is non-existent....?

Not trying to be unfair or biased towards anyone, just the way it seems because not many people ever repair, or even service their vehicles here.

i'd be scared to park anywhere in public if they treat their cars like that...be too afraid they didn't care that i cared and put a nice ding in the door.

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
good lord!! Yer gonna be in for a surprise. Mine was filthy dirrty in just one yr of 7,000 miles. Clumps of dust, particles, dirt, etc. The A/C did feel cooler and it seemed to blow out more air once replaced. And $75 is ridiculous, i spent $14 on ebay for it, and installed it myself.
I called the dealer and for just the filter it is $47.54 here. So I went online, bought three of them, plus one for the SE-R, and WITH shipping to Canada it cost me under $40 :D :woot: Now I have a few to last me the next few years!

·
Registered
354 Posts
i'd be scared to park anywhere in public if they treat their cars like that...be too afraid they didn't care that i cared and put a nice ding in the door.
And that is exactly why I live in fear every day when I'm on campus and when I am at the store etc. because people hit your car here and just leave....ALL of my boyfriends cars have been hit, dinged, and scratched several times and he has had to have some serious repairs done due to the carelessness of other people. Both of our driving records are totally clean and still, we have to pay for things that other people cause.

Its really sad, but people here will just hit you and keep going. Its so hard to be careful and have nice things because of others...: /

I just wish people were as worried as I am to have things like that happen to my vehicle etc. property in general...

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #52
Unfortunately we live in a crazy world with a lot of crazy people in it!

I park as far away in the lot as I can ... My co-workers all think I'm nuts; but look whose car looks the newest all the time??? Yep, that would be mine :D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Unfortunately we live in a crazy world with a lot of crazy people in it!

I park as far away in the lot as I can ... My co-workers all think I'm nuts; but look whose car looks the newest all the time??? Yep, that would be mine :D
Exactly! And my Versa is nowhere near as expensive as a lot of other vehicles. But dangit, I treat all of my belongings like they are because they matter!

And still, I'm not trying to bash anyone if their car isn't neat all the time...it just hurts me personally to see stuff poorly taken care of because I come from a very minimal family and what I have a take care of. And it hurts bank accounts if you're not careful!

·
Registered
6,567 Posts
Discussion Starter #54 (Edited)
Exactly! And my Versa is nowhere near as expensive as a lot of other vehicles. But dangit, I treat all of my belongings like they are because they matter!

And still, I'm not trying to bash anyone if their car isn't neat all the time...it just hurts me personally to see stuff poorly taken care of because I come from a very minimal family and what I have a take care of. And it hurts bank accounts if you're not careful!
It is very unfortunate that there are people out there like that; but it's the truth.

·
Registered
1,285 Posts
atx, i love your versa. how is the uprev tuning holdn up? get any more work done on it?

41 - 60 of 178 Posts