Nissan Versa Forums banner

161 - 178 of 178 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
My 2015 versa note SL had it for a little over three months now and have around 3300 miles on it.

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just set her down 3 inches. Needs a good wash and wax now. Thinking about dropping another inch or 2 this weekend.
It's hard to see the drop with black paint on black wheels
Did you do 3 inches front and back? What size wheels/tires do you have?
Yeah 3 in front and back. The back for some reason sits a bit lower then the front though. And I have 16's on it with lower profile tires. And yeah sorry the picture doesn't do much justice with the black on black in the aspect of visually seeing how low it is. This was the first pic I took after lowering it but I'm gonna be doing more work this weekend so I'll post pictures of the updates Sunday night or so.

·
Registered
45 Posts
Does anyone know if there is an engine cover for the 1.8 s I saw a lot of them on here n makes the engine look cool lol in my opinion

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
790 Posts
Does anyone know if there is an engine cover for the 1.8 s I saw a lot of them on here n makes the engine look cool lol in my opinion

There is, all the 2007-2010 had them, maybe the 2011's did too..not sure. But I picked one up for my car from the junkyard, off a wrecked Versa with a 1.8 engine. I agree, it gives the car a bit of a more premium look.

Nice car pokey! How are you liking the new shifter? Easy to remove the old one?

·
Registered
45 Posts
Boo sucks mines a 2012 hb will it still work do you know

·
Registered
45 Posts
Nice then guess it's time to look around for one

·
Registered
1 Posts
I don't have many modifications done to this one yet..as there are not a whole lot to do to it..But currently has 5% window tint, Slightly bigger tires on factory steel wheels. 8k hid headlights. And I'm currently working on replacing the terrible factory s/s plus head unit for a nice dd pioneer one..which is also turning to be a pain. I'll add more photos tomorrow but this is after I installed the hids..Currently have some ricey cosmetic things coming and I'll take photos of those once I have them on..lolz

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Versa Rally Car / rally car tribute

Wrapping the grill in carbon fiber turned out awesome!!!

It was really oxidized and I was going to paint it, but wrapping it turned out great!!!

I like it better than the grill on the RS Versa Note...

Attachments

·
Registered
26 Posts
My Versa Rally Car / rally car tribute

I needed a car I could fit an 8' long surfboard into and the Versa Note is the largest (and longest) car in its class.

It is also the lightest car in its class, which makes it a good platform to build a rally car on!!!

Attachments

161 - 178 of 178 Posts