Nissan Versa Forums banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay....So I have a 2010 V Hatchback. I installed a Sub and Amp. I was running the system for a couple days. Then I went to open the hatch/trunk....and nothing. Pressed the button for open and it did nothing no noise no relay sound, nothing. So I looked in all the possible places when I thought I would find a blown fuse or relay, but I couldn't find anything labeled trunk relay or fuse. I took it to the dealer to see if they could fix it real quick, but they said they would charge me $120 just to run the diagnostic...WTF! I bought the car used so my warranty only covered the drivetrain.

Does anyone have any IDEA where I could find the fuse/relay that might be blown??
Has anyone has this problem before??
Any suggestions are welcome,

Thanks!:thumb2:

·
Registered
80 Posts
i had the same issue! But mine was broken suddenly, it is a really simple mecanism, all plastic made, you could remove it yourself and see what is going wrong? In my case i had to replace it cost me 200 bucks. You can remove it, then go and buy a new one from the dealer.... test it and if it's not the problem and there is no electricity to the trunk button you'll now that this is an electrical problem or if it works you'll know that the piece was broken! That's what i see you'll save a lot of money by doing it yourself and there is the possiblity to return the part

·
Registered
17 Posts
anyone know how to test the button to see if it works? the dealer quoted me 2 different parts and since they are electrical he said i could not return them. thanks

1 - 3 of 3 Posts