Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2014 Nissan versa note SV it has 139,000 miles on it and when you step on the gas it won’t drive so fast all the time sometimes it’s good and sometimes not it seems like you’re struggling to get air what do y’all think it could be but I’m thinking transmission fluid but then I had a friend that works on cars look at it and he said the computer needs re-program which I don’t know

·
Registered
71 Posts
what codes do u have? have you checked atf level? any reason to doubt ur friend's diagnosis?
on a side note, unless u work for tips or comission, we all have a fixed income.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
what codes do u have? have you checked atf level? any reason to doubt ur friend's diagnosis?
on a side note, unless u work for tips or comission, we all have a fixed income.
No code
So that’s where it is weird what does pub and what I mean by fixing come Social Security disability check not much money

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
No it’s not making an awful noise very little humming noise and I did see online there was a Class action lawsuit for the transmission we got a CVT auto transmission making a little humming noise more than usual no check engine lights on no codes no nothing so that’s weird but I guess I need to take it into the dealership to find out and spend money that I really don’t have and I’m trying to come up the money for it hi I found this and started asking questions do you think it could be bad gas let’s put in to make it not When you step on the gas not go out the right speed until a few minutes later

1 - 7 of 7 Posts