Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
^yes for sure drops faster after 1/2 full mark. On economical tankfuls, I put on 400km at half way, but i've only made it to 700km once for a full tank. So normally I'm at 350 to 400 km at half way mark, 600-650 on a full tank when driving economically. I've also never been able to go 100km before the gas gauge moves...Usually 60 to 90 km depending on fill level
PS i have very little urban driving, sometimes none at all
edit sorry i should be in an mpg thread:)

·
Registered
2,466 Posts
i can take my manifold off in 5 minutes with power tools.

Trust me on this one, you don't want rear discs. Rear drums are a blessing, they're cheap and easy to maintain (they rarely need maintenance to begin with, they just work). I have dealt with so many problems on rear disc setups across the board on makes, and never any issues with drums apart from the usual servicing. On lightweight imports, rear discs are often overkill. In fact sometimes the problem is that they don't get used enough, the rotors rot. Drum friction surfaces are protected by the inherent design and thus don't get affected by how much they are used or atmospheric moisture as discs are.
True, my mechanic had intake off in a few minutes when he did my plugs.
Also that's one thing I research on the new mfr build and price sites, at what point do they bump up to rear discs...and avoid those.
My one buddy w the 92 Jetta sold it with 470000km, and the same rear drums and shoes he had when he bought it at 166000km.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts