Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Just so you know op, its apparently a PITA changing the headlights out as well ;)
Oh it is.. you have to remove the bumper cover. That's the painful part.. I wish there was a way to get at the lower bolts without doing that.

·
Premium Member
4,523 Posts
I find it easy to remove the bumper. I've removed mine so many times that I can do it with my eyes closed. Lol Not really, I find it easy though.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Keep in mind if you are still wanting tail lights that Tiida (JDM) lights won't work with the Versa because of our rear bumber being different. If you install them you will have around a one inch of overhang on the lights because of it. JDM/Tiida Headlights work just fine though but be careful as it is required that all headlights have that amber reflector on the sides.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Are you certain about that? I was doing some reading (because one of my tail lights has water in it so I need new ones). Another thread on here contained a post from someone who had purchased a set that overhang a bit, and said that it depended on which model year the lights were designed for. If they were made for older ones (07-08 hatch) then they would fit. I'm interested in the OEM LED ones I saw elsewhere, but don't want to drop a big chunk of change because I can't find out which year they were designed for...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.