1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
It should work. I know the 1 disc radios in the versa S's all have different serial numbers, but they all fit and work. The dealer told me only one number was compatible, and that number wasnt even on my radio that came from the factory. So, go with ur gut!! I was looking at some rogues for sale on autotrader.com, and the stalks look like the versa stalks. I know versa, rogue, and cube share some things together......

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Call the dealer and ask for the part numbers of both. Or wait until I get home and I will check the FAST program. The part number will be the same if they are the same part.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
So I was able to buy a head lamp switch; now I need the lamp housing with bulb. I was on e-bay and they sell the harness, switch, covers and lamps. Is there a place where I can get the lamp with bulbs only?

·
Premium Member
3,270 Posts
Did you buy the Rogue switch? The part number is 25540-EE90A. There is a certain model of the rogue that shares the same part number as well. Looks to be the hatchback 4wd SL model.

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ya, I checked e-mail for some lamps but most are kits with wiring and a switch. I searched some threads on the NVF and found a couple of helpful posts. I plan on ordering a kit.

No I didn't buy the Rouge switch. I spoke with the parts guy and he told me they were the same as the Altima's. I just opted for a brand new switch for the versa.

Anyone order the one below? Was wondering if anyone could voice the quality on these bad boys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-0...orsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#rpdId

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Ya, I checked e-mail for some lamps but most are kits with wiring and a switch. I searched some threads on the NVF and found a couple of helpful posts. I plan on ordering a kit.

No I didn't buy the Rouge switch. I spoke with the parts guy and he told me they were the same as the Altima's. I just opted for a brand new switch for the versa.

Anyone order the one below? Was wondering if anyone could voice the quality on these bad boys.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/07-0...orsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories#rpdId
looks good!!! Just ditch the switch and wire harness, and order urself a versa headlight switch with fog switch. Thats what I would do!!! and u would be saving about $150 then from what I spent. But mine are OEM nissan fog kit. But thats what I would do, if I were to do it all over again...... ;)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.