Nissan Versa Forums banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
I’m having the same issue. I have a 2019 Nissan Versa S Manual Sedan. I drove it on a trip that was 3 hours to the destination, and every 15-20 mins; the system would reboot. It seems to only do it when I’m using Bluetooth audio. Such a inconvenient flaw. Any recommendations? My car is still under warranty.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey since there’s not much on this infotainment issue with Nissan Connect online, I wanted to give everyone the heads up the service bulletin to fix this is NTB20-016. I found the dealership didn’t really know what to do until I found and gave them this reference number for the firmware patch. Better UI, fixed all my Bluetooth issues that made my head unit restart, and even fixed my steering wheel controls. Hope this helps!

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hey since there’s not much on this infotainment issue with Nissan Connect online, I wanted to give everyone the heads up the service bulletin to fix this is NTB20-016. I found the dealership didn’t really know what to do until I found and gave them this reference number for the firmware patch. Better UI, fixed all my Bluetooth issues that made my head unit restart, and even fixed my steering wheel controls. Hope this helps!
Thanks for this information. How do I relay this information to the dealer, or will their be a recall soon? I have thought about having a completely different system installed, but the dealership said that it would void my factory warranty… lol

·
Registered
322 Posts
See post #12. There may be nothing you can do yourself, but there may be a software update that the dealer can apply to fix this. Many Nissans have service bulletins that address radio issues like this. I can also be your phone. Iphones in particular don't play well with others.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts