Nissan Versa Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im just wondering if its worth it, D2223b costs $175 and g2223 is $255. is it worth the $80 (dont know if the maps are included) for a gps navi? i know its a no brainer but im just a student who wants one of these :D
here's the link
G223U

D2223B

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Just be careful what you buy. No name brands from ebay can sometimes come back to bite you in the but.

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
Best buy is overpriced. I buy all my gear from sonicelectronix.com

They have the same great customer service and warranty as crutchfield, but their prices are INCREDIBLY lower. They also sell more brands than crutchfield.

·
Registered
374 Posts
I have a eonon and they are a great company that works with you if anything bad happens. my uncle has the gps function and they say u cant update the maps but u can buy newer sd cards with the maps downloaded on them. and dont go through ebay because it wont be under warrenty. I would go through there web site

·
Registered
1,615 Posts
If you've used the brand and had go results, then go for it, and let us know how it goes. Just didn't want you to be burned by a brand I've never heard of.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.